Author Topic: APRIL 1, 2014 - ALBANY ANTI unSAFE ACT RALLY BUS  (Read 7274 times)

Offline Ducks Anonymous

Re: APRIL 1, 2014 - ALBANY ANTI unSAFE ACT RALLY
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 08:16:59 PM »
I feel the more we have there this year will show them that we are not backing down and with that being said that if anything we are getting stronger then we were last year. Lets deff. get a bus for HVS goers!!!!

Offline Elmer

• Legislative Liason
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 02:07:22 PM »
No... Date was chosen because there were only two dates left in the legislative season, and this date worked better for the organizers...  (BTW... This was the earlier of the two dates...)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have to wonder why scope leaders picked april 1st for this so called 'rally.'
does anyone know?

is it because they deduced that trout fishers aren't gunowners?

and I see they're still calling these gatherings a 'rally' instead of a protest or peaceful, civil disobedience.

Offline Elmer

• Legislative Liason
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
I'm In too!!! How do I pay?

Send a check for $20 per person to:
2014 Bus
C/O Elmer LeSuer
PO Box 3873
Kingston, NY 12402

-Make Check Payable to: FSCUC
-Include the name, phone number(s) and email address for each person who will attend...  The phone number is needed to contact you in case of last minute change or in case you are missing...  So please give a cell phone number if you have one, and if you dont give the best number to get in touch with you...  The email address will also be used exclusively to dispatch info/updates regarding this trip only...  The email address will not be retained or recorded anywhere unless you specifically ask to be added to my personal and private email list for sportsmen related issues.
-One last step that would help in organizing the bus trip is to send me an email confirming what you sent in the mail...  That way I don't have to wait for the mail service and can stay on top of the reservations...

Offline Elmer

• Legislative Liason
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
I'm In too!!! How do I pay?

http://www.scopeny.org/april-1st/

Please use the following info...

Send a check for $20 per person to:
2014 Bus
C/O Elmer LeSuer
PO Box 3873
Kingston, NY 12402

-Make Check Payable to: FSCUC
-Include the name, phone number(s) and email address for each person who will attend...  The phone number is needed to contact you in case of last minute change or in case you are missing...  So please give a cell phone number if you have one, and if you dont give the best number to get in touch with you...  The email address will also be used exclusively to dispatch info/updates regarding this trip only...  The email address will not be retained or recorded anywhere unless you specifically ask to be added to my personal and private email list for sportsmen related issues.
-One last step that would help in organizing the bus trip is to send me an email confirming what you sent in the mail...  That way I don't have to wait for the mail service and can stay on top of the reservations...

Offline Elmer

• Legislative Liason
Re: APRIL 1, 2014 - ALBANY ANTI unSAFE ACT RALLY BUS
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 05:12:07 PM »
Please Keep Checking First Post For Updated Info...

Offline sportsman101

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 08:48:15 PM »
Any buses leaving from Southern Dutchess County, say Fishkill area?

Offline UNCLE MOE

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 10:30:02 PM »
I've been telling people it's the perfect day , if you took off to go fishing you can certainly take off for a cause this important . But I think my head will explode if I hear one more whiner cry about it being the first day of trout season . I haven't missed opening day in I don't know how many decades , but I'd give up the whole week to argue our case if possible !

Offline Tom M

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 08:02:35 PM »
I've been telling people it's the perfect day , if you took off to go fishing you can certainly take off for a cause this important . But I think my head will explode if I hear one more whiner cry about it being the first day of trout season . I haven't missed opening day in I don't know how many decades , but I'd give up the whole week to argue our case if possible !

(beers) Here's to our veterans for giving us our liberties and (beers) here's to our kids who we're supposed to hand these liberties down to.

Offline Snowflake

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2014, 11:11:20 PM »
I'm driving up from Kingston at 10:00 am, and I have room for 3.  Text me if you want to carpool.  845.399.1985