Author Topic: Looking For Reputable Salmon River Fishing Guide  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Tomtsled

Looking For Reputable Salmon River Fishing Guide
« on: December 08, 2010, 03:52:50 PM »
Friend of mine is looking for a reputable fishing guide in the Pulaski area to book a weekend fishing trip for her husband and nephew.  Preferably someone you've fished with and would use again.  Recommendations would be appreciated.

An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

backstrapper

Re: Looking For Reputable Salmon River Fishing Guide
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 04:18:36 PM »
Kurt "fishhead" Schultz.  I know he is pro satff with me but I hadn't met him until he guided a friend of mine, I got to tag along free, so it's not like I;m refering a old buddy.  We went up two days after the salmon river was closed due to flodding and he still put us on fish.  Check out the fishing threads posted by either buckshot of fish head, and the one I have posted back late sept early Oct.  THe proof is in the pix's and he has a nice new refinished cabin on 50 acres to stay at.  His website is listed under his member info.  His website www.fishvictorycom. I just called him, he is up there now, if you want to contact him call his cell (on the victory site) and feel free to call me as a reference 845 687 9272day night 845 687 4041.  I can send you video I took up there too.

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
    • blog.hudsonvalleysportsman.com
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 04:34:08 PM »
dido, book him.

Offline Gut shot

• Posted
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 06:29:18 PM »
kurt "fishhead" with out a doubt!

Offline MountainHunter

• HVS STAFF
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 10:25:30 PM »
Kurt is a great guy who will take your friends success very seriously!

Offline blly8325

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
Friend of mine is looking for a reputable fishing guide in the Pulaski area to book a weekend fishing trip for her husband and nephew.  Preferably someone you've fished with and would use again.  Recommendations would be appreciated.
                                                                                                                                                                                        My friends and I used Joe Vivenzio From Riverruntroutfitters. Joe is a great guide he put us on fish the very first day we went out with him. He's very personable. He knows steelies period. Once you hook into a steelie you'll totally forget about the salmon......well not totally unless it's a nice koho. He's one of the only guides that offers a no fish no charge guarantee, yes i'm not kidding. If you don't get into fish you don't pay. We're going again in March/April and again in October for a week. He will outfit you w/Orvis tackle. Checkout his website www.riverruntroutfitters.com

Offline The Warden

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
  • My daughter Gena Loves to fish!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 04:31:27 PM »
 Kurt Shultz "fishhead"  fishvictory.com ;) not only a great fisherman but a great guy too.....
No person was ever honored for what he received . Honor is the reward for what he gave.

I Looked and now I'm hooked on HVS

Offline tailspin348

• Super Hero Member
  • Answer to the Age-Old Question ??
    • Tri-State Carports, Inc.
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 05:08:53 PM »
"Kurt" -aka- Mr. Fishhead - he da man... book him guys... <))))>< <))))>< (beers) (beers) (BBQ) (BBQ)
Got a Question - Need an Answer - Join the fun on HudsonValleySportsman.com  
Sales agent for Tri-State Carports, Inc.....carports, garages, sheds, etc.

Offline DXT

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 07:43:23 PM »
 Go with Fish head. He has been doing this a long time, he knows what he's doing.  ;)

Offline brushwolf

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 05:36:10 PM »
We were just talking about fishead and how good he is at work today. Ive seen some video of fish that he caught. Id book Curt you wont be dissapointed. The man knows his buissness!!  (beers)

fish head

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 08:21:59 AM »
Thank you all, and I too will guarantee fish.   <))))>< <))))>< <))))><

Offline RD&SONS

• Posted
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 07:17:49 AM »
FISH HEAD  What do you have open in late march or early April. Myself to boys age 17 &14.

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
    • blog.hudsonvalleysportsman.com
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 08:20:53 AM »
fish head, charge RD&sons double  :D lots of money they have ;D

fish head

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 08:23:24 AM »
All of my spring bookings are based on a flexible schedule, being that only Mother Nature knows when she will begin her thaw. All of my clients have been informed that the Spring fishery is typically  a short one. I have been telling my customers that I will be keeping a close eye on the rivers and as soon as the ice sheets break up they will all receive a call from me.  The first couple of weeks after ice out would be the best time for your trip.  I am willing to cut my day rate and only charge for two of you, meaning one of your children will be free of charge. Therefore my daily rate will not change. All rates may be found on my web site by going to http://fishvictory.com/  and clicking "rates" on the top of the page.  Thank you so much for considering me and I am looking forward to meeting you and your sons.  FISH ON!!!!!!!!   and pray for rain.

Offline RD&SONS

• Posted
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »
Thanks for geting back to me I will give you call real soon. I need to get the cash from Ron L.O.L. THANKS  RICK

* Your support appreciated

HudsonValleySportsman.com

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal