Author Topic: Looking For Reputable Salmon River Fishing Guide  (Read 6569 times)

Offline rob 43

• Super Hero Member
Re: Looking For Reputable Salmon River Fishing Guide
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 03:34:14 PM »
fish head, RDandSons has all kinds of money charge him double . hey rick thanks for inviting me and my boy to go this    weekend . i ll tell him you will be calling next time.... fish head my boy is 6 is that to young to bring up there i want to take,him he lives for fishing and my 9 year old daughter,i would want to bring.  charge it to RDandSons acct. Rick is her godfather u know. let me know   thanks.
take a child hunting and fishing so they to can enjoy the outdoors.make every moment last.....

Offline The Warden

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
  • My daughter Gena Loves to fish!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 04:17:05 PM »
Rickey if you bring the milk crates and the stick fishing pole with the string and no reel maybe fishhead will give you a discount....... ;D ;D ;D ;D
No person was ever honored for what he received . Honor is the reward for what he gave.

I Looked and now I'm hooked on HVS

fish head

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 05:21:27 PM »
Rob, maybe the kids are a little young for Steelheading, but I know of some very safe waters close to home. I believe, some non stop action would be more to their liking. You could expect a mixed bag of Smallmouth, Rock Bass, and Bluegill.  I also target our most overlooked fish species, Carp!!  The kids will have a blast.  Let me know what you think.  Fishhead...

Offline RD&SONS

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 07:24:10 AM »
I cought alot of fish with that stick also got hit with that stick!!!! L.O.L.

Offline RD&SONS

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 07:28:33 AM »
MAN I`am getting better looking everyday. thanks   CUZ.!!!!! :-  0o 0o 0o

Offline The Warden

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
  • My daughter Gena Loves to fish!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 07:34:59 AM »
I cought alot of fish with that stick also got hit with that stick!!!! L.O.L.
and that's what made you the man you are today..... ;) ;D
No person was ever honored for what he received . Honor is the reward for what he gave.

I Looked and now I'm hooked on HVS

Offline SAC19

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »
fish head, RDandSons has all kinds of money charge him double . hey rick thanks for inviting me and my boy

Good point ROB G!!!

Hey RD&SONS... in addition to bringing ROB G. on the trip you should also bring me & your nephew! You can workout the details ($$$) with FISHHEAD for all of us! ;D ;D

Offline Facresid

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 06:18:29 AM »
It doesn't take a genius to realize that a large part of the Pulaski and surrounding area's economy are very dependent on the revenue generated on the Salmon run. The reality of the situation is that there will be large crowds of fisherman and if you have secret spots to avoid the crowds fish them and don't be aggravated by the circus.
Night fishing charters Ft Lauderdale to target the most sought-after sea monsters along the Florida coast.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal