Author Topic: APRIL 1, 2014 - ALBANY ANTI unSAFE ACT RALLY BUS  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Elmer

APRIL 1, 2014 - ALBANY ANTI unSAFE ACT RALLY BUS
« on: January 27, 2014, 08:42:56 PM »
I MODIFIED THIS POST AT 11:32pm -  ON March 31st, 2014
CORRECTION:::: A typo has been corrected for Bus 2. NO bus will be at traffic circle at 7:45 as was stated. See Bus 2 for correct arrival times.

Also added an aerial picture to show the landmarks...  See attached files below or click this link -> http://www.hudsonvalleysportsman.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13247.0;attach=5640;image

SEAT AVAILS:::: All seats are filled, but for any last minute lookers, we recommend coming to the bus stop to meet with others and carpooling... You’re welcome to walk up Tuesday, but reserved seats will be honored first.

1 Main update:
BUS SCHEDULE & ITINERARY – (SUBJECT TO CHANGES)
BUS 1
06:30am – Bus arrives at Elks Lodge for pre boarding
06:40am - 06:55am Boarding Special Pick Up Spot #0 Liberty Elks Lodge
06:55am - SHARP!!! Bus departs for Ellenville Walmart
07:30am – 07:45am Pick Up Spot #1 – ELLENVILLE/NAPANOCH WalMart, Rt 209 / Napanoch
07:45am  SHARP!!! Bus Departs For Kingston Traffic Circle Park & Ride (NYS Thruway Exit 19)

BUS 2
07:45am – Bus arrives at Skate Time 209 in Accord.
08:00am – 08:15am Pick Up spot #2 – SKATETIME 209, Rt 209 & Mettacahonts, Accord
08:15am  SHARP!!! Bus Departs For Kingston Traffic Circle Park & Ride (NYS Thruway Exit 19)
08:40am – 09:00am Pick Up spot #3 – KINGSTON Traffic Circle Park & Ride (NYS Thruway Exit 19)

BUS 1 & 2
09:00am SHARP!!! Busses Depart For Albany
10:00am – 10:15am Busses Arrive In Albany
10:15am – 12:00pm Scheduled Meetings W/Our Legislators & Tours Of Bldgs.  (See Tentative Sked Below)
12:00pm – 02:00pm Official Program OUTSIDE Of CAPITOL BLDG Including Presentation By Speakers

BUS 1 & 2
2:30pm  - Stage at pick up spot determined by Albany PD
2:45pm  -  Bus(ses) WILL QUICKLY Depart Albany SO DON’T BE SOMEWHERE ELSE

BUS 2
03:45pm – 03:55pm Bus 2 Drops Off At Traffic Circle Park & Ride and then goes to Skatetime 209
ASAP after Kingston Stop - Bus 2 Drops Off At Skatetime 209 in Accord

BUS 1
04:45pm – 05:00pm Bus 1 Drops Off At Ellenville/Napanoch WalMart
ASAP after Ellenville stop - Bus 1 drops back off in Liberty at Elks Lodge…

Pick Up Locations;

Bus #1
P-up Stop #1
Elks Lodge Liberty, NY
21 John Street
Liberty, NY 12574

Bus #1
P-up Stop #2
Walmart - Napanoch, NY
7500 US Route 209
Ellenville, NY 12458

Bus #2
P-up Stop #1
Skatetime 209 - Accord, NY
5164 US Route 209
Accord, NY 12404

Bus #2
P-up Stop #2
Kingston Traffic Circle Park & Ride
Interstate 587
Kingston NY 12401

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PREVIOUS INFORMATION:

3 Main updates:

1). PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT BELOW WITH TRAVEL INFO...  MORE DETAILS WILL BE ADDED AS THE EVENT ITINERARY TAKES SHAPE...  (Or Click this link: http://www.hudsonvalleysportsman.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12751.0;attach=5598

2). Bus Pick Up Locations have Changed:  They Are As Follows:
-Ellenville / Napanoch Walmart
-Skatetime 209 in Accord
-Park & Ride by Traffic Circle In Kingston

3). SPEAKER LIST ANNOUNCED WITH:
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DONALD TRUMP, Rob Astorino, Steve Alderstadt, Carl Paladino, Sheriff Tim Howard and more...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark Your Calendar...

SCOPE is the lead organizer for the event this year, and we are waiting for more detailed event itinerary with regard to required bus permits and speaking schedule etc...  You can pretty much figure on boarding between 7:30 and 9:00 am depending on where you board, and returning sometime before 5pm so that you are home at normal work day time... The itinerary will likely become solidified just before the event...  In the meantime we are working now to organize bus reservations...

We will use this thread to provide updated information regarding the event and details on riding the bus...

SO FOR THE MOST CURRENT INFO ON THE ULSTER COUNTY BUS TRIP ALWAYS CHECK THIS PAGE!!! HERE IS THE LINK IN CASE YOU NEED IT... http://www.hudsonvalleysportsman.com/index.php/topic,12751.0.html

Albany legislators are ALL coming up for election this year and we need to make sure they hear us loud and clear...

Please mark your calendar and recruit as many others as possible... 

It will be $20 per person to offset bus expenses...

If you can make it, but cannot afford it, please let us know as we will ask others to pay your share. WE DO HAVE PREPAID SEATS AVAILABLE... IF YOU REALLY CAN'T AFFORD IT PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU WANT A PREPAID SEAT...

If you can afford it it, but cannot make it, please pay for someone else to go in your stead...  WE HAVE HAD A FEW PEOPLE COMMIT TO PREPAYING MAYBE YOU CAN TOO?

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Me: Elmer.LeSuer@gmail.com

CURRENT INFO AS OF THIS POST:
http://www.scopeny.org/april-1st/
http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/laws-politics/69644-next-albany-rally-april-1-2014-a-6.html

WANT EMAIL UPDATES ON THE ULSTER COUNTY BUSES?

OTHER CONVENIENT RESOURCES TO CHECK:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GA2Aorg/151272291607344

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WANT TO BOOK SEATS?:

Send a check for $20 per person to:
2014 Bus Trip
C/O Elmer LeSuer
PO Box 3873
Kingston, NY 12402

-Make Check Payable to: GA2A
-Include the name, phone number(s) and email address for each person who will attend...  The phone number is needed to contact you in case of last minute change or in case you are missing...  So please give a cell phone number if you have one, and if you dont give the best number to get in touch with you...  The email address will also be used exclusively to dispatch info/updates regarding this trip only...  The email address will not be retained or recorded anywhere unless you specifically ask to be added to my personal and private email list for sportsmen related issues.
-One last step that would help in organizing the bus trip is to send me an email confirming what you sent in the mail...  That way I don't have to wait for the mail service and can stay on top of the reservations...
-Also please note where each passenger will board their bus...  Walmart Parking Lot in Ellenville, Skatetime 209 in Accord, Or the Park & Ride next to the Traffic Circle in Kingston...

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
    • blog.hudsonvalleysportsman.com
Re: APRIL 1, 2014 - ALBANY ANTI unSAFE ACT RALLY
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 06:18:39 AM »
Im in.. Thanks.
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..

Offline Big Tom

• Posted
  • Super Hero Member
  • Big Tom
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 07:52:09 AM »

"Liberalism is a mental disorder."   "Cuomo Got To Go Get Out and VOTE"

Offline Take Em

• HVS STAFF.
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 08:39:19 AM »
That's the first day of trout season  >:(<Ί))))><

I'll probably drive up myself like last time

Offline UCBowhunter

• Redneck Cupid
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 11:02:31 AM »
Time to trash the lawn.IM IN!
I quit smoking bring on hunting season I need to kill chit

Offline swampbuck

• HVS Supporter
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 07:07:23 PM »
I'm in!Thanks Elmer.
This stuff ain't no rocket surgery science!

Offline Blackhawk

• HVS Mentor
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 07:18:03 PM »

I have to wonder why scope leaders picked april 1st for this so called 'rally.'
does anyone know?

is it because they deduced that trout fishers aren't gunowners?

and I see they're still calling these gatherings a 'rally' instead of a protest or peaceful, civil disobedience.

"Give a man/woman or child a fish or meat and feed them for a day. Teach them how to fish or hunt and feed them for a lifetime - and they'll never forget you."

Offline Brownie

• Wildlife Encounters Taxidermy
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 08:18:22 PM »

I have to wonder why scope leaders picked april 1st for this so called 'rally.'
does anyone know?

is it because they deduced that trout fishers aren't gunowners?

and I see they're still calling these gatherings a 'rally' instead of a protest or peaceful, civil disobedience.

Hmm. Very Interesting.
Wildlife Encounters Taxidermy
We are a Professional Full Time Taxidermy Studio www.nytaxidermist.com
845-338-1242

Offline otter

• HVS Supporter
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 08:58:43 AM »
I think because the first day of April is Fools day and those knuckleheads in Albany are fools for think we are going away..Repeal the Safe Act you Knuckleheads.. Don't Comply!!!!! We have Rights..

Offline DXT

• HVS Mentor
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 09:03:54 AM »
 I'm gonna try to go, I have to work but if I call in its a double whammy >:D

Offline Blackhawk

• HVS Mentor
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »

following is what I received today in an email from Don Sage of Essex county confirming the april 1st date.
can't say who the original sender might be - their name was deleted.

Baldwinsville rod & gun club

From SCOPE...Let's give them Hell - figuratively

We need the 6 million gun owners to be sure they are registered and that they vote!

Just confirmed from Steve Aldstadt (SCOPE) that the April 1st is the correct date set for the anti-safe act rally in Albany.  That gives everyone 2 months to plan transportation and ask for time off.  Please pass the word around so that every chance we have to make this rally far larger than last year is not overlooked.

The down-state legislators now know we carry a lot more clout than previously thought.  Even people in the gov's office are beginning to see that the under-handed passage of the so called Safe Act was a huge mistake.

There are 6 million gun owners in NY and if just half of us vote in 2014 we will send Uncle Andy into a long term retirement.

Two things-- If Donald Trump runs for gov it looks like a slam dunk loss for Andy.  It Rob Astorino becomes our gov candidate, and if each of us sends him just 5 bucks, we alone can come close to matching Andy's 38 million war chest

Second- ask around to make sure all your friends, family, co-workers, dog walkers, pizza delivery guys are registered voters.  It make no difference what party.    Carry blank voter registration forms and stamped addressed envelopes to local Board of Election Offices. I have the list for every county in NY if you do not know where to send them.  Every club should do this at every meeting and canvas all their members.  Members should intern canvas their own families and friends.  You can be sure that Cuomo and Silver will be organizing scare tactics to get their people to the polls- just like last time.
Tom

"There's a reason why in New York Harbor we have the Statue of Liberty, not the Statue of Equality."  Dr. Charles Krauthammer

"Give a man/woman or child a fish or meat and feed them for a day. Teach them how to fish or hunt and feed them for a lifetime - and they'll never forget you."

Offline gdk45

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »
I just paid for a bus ticket up.

Offline walkabout

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
    • blog.hudsonvalleysportsman.com
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 02:54:51 PM »
Great. (beers) lets fill a bus with HVS members..
My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!....They didn't make us free, we were born free and as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free..

Offline photog

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »
I'm In too!!! How do I pay?

Offline gdk45

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal